I Love My Kids.....

I Love My Kids.....

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Before-n-After Sophie's Room

Here are some before and after pictures of Sophie's room. This was Ethan's room.

Jeramy painted this on the wall before he started painting.

Of course Big Brother, Ethan had to help paint his sister's room. He was telling me that he was painting his best friend Addison from school, Dylan, Daddy, Me, and my best friends, Ms. Kelli, and Mrs. Burke.

I know I probably should not have been painting but I could not resist. I had to HELP!


Ethan playing with the blue painting tape and eating a Popsicle. He loves to be a HELPER!
Sophie's room  is finally complete




Sophie's garment bag with her Little Sister outfit. I made the door hanger for the hospital and to hang her bows on.


My mom made Sophie's bedding and diaper stacker. She also made the curtains!

I told Jeramy maybe now that Sophie's room is complete that maybe she will finally come into our world!

1 comment:

  1. Sophie's room looks gorgeous. We can't wait to meet her. We will keep you in our prayers for a safe and healthy arrival.

    Love you,
    McCombs

    ReplyDelete

Dylan, Ethan, and Sophie

Dylan, Ethan, and Sophie