I Love My Kids.....

I Love My Kids.....

Monday, September 13, 2010

First Day Back!!! :(

Monday, Septembe 16 was my first day back to school and it was so hard to leave the kids.  I woke up at 5:00 a.m. to be ready before Sophie woke up to nurse.  She woke up around 6, so I got her dressed and starting nursing her. As I was nursing the tears just started to fall. Just the thought of having to leave her at just 5 weeks was so upsetting. 

I had to wake Ethan up and he wanted to go back to sleep, so he was upset also.  Jeramy took Dylan to his friends house. I had tears all the way to Kenwick and when we arrived at Kenwick, Ethan starting telling me that he was so upset and that he wanted his dad. 

When we walked into Kenwick we were all crying, me because I did not want to leave Ethan and Sophie, Ethan because he wanted to stay at home, and Sophie because she hates her car seat.

Sophie's First Day at Kenwick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dylan, Ethan, and Sophie

Dylan, Ethan, and Sophie