I Love My Kids.....

I Love My Kids.....

Monday, September 13, 2010

Two Months

Can you believe that our baby girl is TWO MONTHS!? I took her to the doctor September 13 and she now weights 10lbs 4oz and 22 in long. She is growing beauitfully with her dark hair and big blue eyes. And I noticed that her eyelashes are growning long, which is what every girl wants. 

She is really showing her little personality. She is recognizing our faces and really trying to talk to us with her soft little voice.  She is adjusting to school life with all the other babies. 
My mom/Munga has been really great. She has been helping us out in every kind of way you can think of. We are so blessed to have her in our life.  She truely is the BEST mom! I hope she knows how much we love her!
Sophie loves BATH time, even though Ethan always joins her, she is so relaxed during this time. After she takes a bath I do a baby message with lotion and she coos and talks to me in her sweet voice.
Happy Times for my little Sophie and Mommy.

1 comment:

  1. Precious Pictures!!! Can't wait to have a free minute to sit down and just hold her a second. Maybe when football is over.

    ReplyDelete

Dylan, Ethan, and Sophie

Dylan, Ethan, and Sophie