I Love My Kids.....

I Love My Kids.....

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Baby Update

I went to the dr April 14. Everything is going good. We made the desicion to have Sophie naturally instead of a c-section.  With everything that I went through with Ethan, my dr was giving me the choice to have a c-section. But after really thinking about it and praying, Jeramy and I decided to a regular delivery.  The dr of course can not guarantee that I will not develop another hematoma, but she said it is highly unlikely that I will. So I am putting my trust in God to take care of me and help me have a safe delivery.
I am growing each week and Sophie is becoming more active. We can't wait to see her! And I can't believe I am already in my 3rd tri-mester. She will be here soon!

April 20, 6mths

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dylan, Ethan, and Sophie

Dylan, Ethan, and Sophie