I Love My Kids.....

I Love My Kids.....

Monday, April 5, 2010

Hospital Trip

I had to go to the hospital last Tuesday because I was having sever backpain. I thought I had just pulled a muscle from picking up Ethan but by the end of school my back was hurting really bad. I decided to call the doctor to be on the safe side and she sent me to the hospital. Lucky, I only had one contraction while I was there. So they started to run test to make sure I did not have a bladder or kidney infection. They also had to do an ultrasound on my kidneys.  All my test results came back good, no infection. We found out that Sophie is laying on the part that connects my kidney and bladder and it is putting pressure on it, which is making my back hurt.  There is nothing they can do, and I can not take any pain medicine. We just have to wait until she moves.


I took Wednesday off to stay in bed. Went to school Thursday and tired to relax over the three day weekend. Over the weekend Jeramy and Dylan moved my school furniture around so I could easily sit at my table with a heating pad while I teach.


Today, I feel a lot better. I sat the majority of the day with a heating pad on my back. I'm just glad I made it through the day. Hopefully it will get better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dylan, Ethan, and Sophie

Dylan, Ethan, and Sophie