I Love My Kids.....

I Love My Kids.....

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter at the Park!

We celebrated Easter with my mom, her husband Richard, my G-Ma, sister in law, Monica, and my nephew, neice, Vic and Ava. We went to the our favorite park and bar-b-qued, and hid eggs for the kids.  They had a lot of fun. Monica brought the kids huge lollie pops to eat. My mom gave all the kids their Easter baskets, which were so cute. We had a lot of fun. Spending time with our family is the best.
Dylan 10yrs and Ethan 3yrs

Ethan is going through this stage where he always wants to pick me flowers. He is so sweet to his mommy. He keeps telling me he is going to bring me flowers to the hospital when I have Sophie.

Getting ready to hunt Easter eggs!

The kids loved these big lollie pops. Looks like daddy loved it also.






Ethan had so much fun running from egg to egg trying to get them before Dylan and Lit Vic.  Every now and then he would take one to Ava.





Monica (Sisiter-in-Law) and my neice Ava.  She looked so cute in her white Easter dress and hat. She did a great job of keeping up with the boys and getting lots of eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dylan, Ethan, and Sophie

Dylan, Ethan, and Sophie